What changes can you make to your website to improve its position in search rankings?
We will take a look at what changes you can make to your website to improve its position in search rankings. We understand how search engines work. With keyword research, technical SEO, and content optimisation tactics, we will work with you to devise an optimisation strategy based on SEO best practice that will deliver real results.
Our audit forms multiple parts including
- Making sure your site is being correctly crawled, indexed, and rendered by Google
- Checking your website for on-page SEO problems
- Examining your off-page SEO for potential issues on others’ sites that relate/link back to your site
- Verifying that your site has a good user experience (for both mobile and desktop users)
- Keyword-optimising your content
- Combing your website for duplicate or thin content
- Setting up and maintaining comprehensive reporting to track your website’s performance
Why an SEO audit is so important
They help you to avoid
- Losing out on organic traffic due to site health issues
- Losing out on sales opportunities or losing the competitive edge to other brands
- Having your site improperly indexed (which means searchers won’t be able to find it)
- Facing penalties from Google for toxic backlinks
In short, auditing your site can reveal problems that may be costing you traffic and leads.
Please note: In order to perform an SEO Audit we require access to the following.
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
Our SEO Audit can be an overview outlining areas for you to focus on or we can work with you to drill down on all 20 steps of our SEO Audit process.
Focus. Data. Insight
Our 20 Step Audit Process to maximise your SEO Strategy