RECRUITMENT EVENT - Feb 1st 2022
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Remote & Flexible working provisions
- A structured career development plan with regular training
- Employee pension scheme
- Access to company pool car
- Well-being programme
- Professional, organised and innovation lead work environment
Interested in working with us?
As we continue to grow, we’re always on the lookout for like-minded problem solvers and big thinkers.
Kaizen Digital Evolution is one of Northern Ireland’s leading web design, development, conversion rate optimisation and data insights agencies. We help deliver meaningful change to our expansive portfolio of clients across the UK & Ireland.
We at Kaizen Digital Evolution have a proud reputation for our client centric approach to digital projects. These help our clients reach new heights in their respective industries. Due to continued growth of our client sales team, we are recruiting a full time, permanent
Business Development Manager
This role will involve working with our current portfolio of clients to maintain and grow accounts and identify new business opportunities to drive the Kaizen Digital Evolution agency forward. Working closely with the design, development and data teams, alongside senior account managers and reporting to the Sales Manager, the business development manager must have meticulous attention to detail, strong project management skills and commercial awareness.
This role will appeal to any individual with strong communication skills and a keen interest in sales. While experience of web development and design projects is a positive, it is not a strict requirement as full training will be given.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Management of design and development accounts
- Act as support driver in the project to ensure all milestones are met
- Construct project plans, identify and communicate deadlines to all stakeholders
- Increase awareness of Kaizen Digital Evolution
The Ideal Candidate for this role will be capable of:
- Cold calling prospect clients & arranging client visits
- Identify and selling new brand and design opportunities
- Selling via face to face meetings
- Securing new business and increasing the existing client base
- Managing your own time and diary
- Quickly achieving familiarity with markets in which clients operate and trade in.
In addition, candidates should hold:
- Min 1-2 years business development experience preferably but not essential within a design/digital agency
- Educated to 3rd level in a relevant discipline
- Strong organisation skills, able to multitask, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a busy design agency
- Keen interest in design, web development or business development.
Licence: Clean Driving Licence (Essential)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaizen Digital Evolution is part of the North West News Group
T: 028 8224 3444 for further information